Monday 31 May 2010

The big stomach

Thankyou very much, and I'm sure that your extra pair of hands will cause me and the readers great pleasure. Ah... I love innuendo. Anyway, I'm sure the extra contributions, however frequent/infrequent they may be, will be awesome to read - personally, I've always been interested in Spanner's opinions, generally because they're quite interesting (and why else!), and I hope everyone else finds them equally entertaining.

Just something that occurred to me as I was chewing the old fat with my parents over chicken and bread last night is how Sarah Beaney is perpetually pregnant. No matter what 'Refurbishing The Old Cottages Of The Northern Hebrides' style program she's on, she always has a little guy in her, whether that's because she's just a nymph or because she has a 23rd-week abortion fetish I'm not sure. But what we can all agree on is that she needs to temporarily drop the Roman Catholicism.

She'd do better in Amsterdam.

No comments:

Post a Comment