Thursday 27 May 2010

Paul Rhys (tooo kaiii tennn)

It's been a while since I last posted, so I thought I should add something. My first directive for this post is that I saw the third episode of Luther (a cop drama) last night. The one thing that struck me was how much like George Osborne the serial killer (who kidnapped women, froze them and drank their blood - as you do) looked. I can't find a way to embed it, as it's from the BBC website, but just follow this link, and watch about 30 seconds in. http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00shq3m/Luther_Episode_3/ You'll see what I mean.

It also struck me how similar the personalities were. I mean, what is George Osborne if not a rich, sick, perverted, blood-sucking, abducting, disgusting member of a cult? And they're both so SHINY! I mean, I can just imagine Paul Rhys sucking the blood out of the British economy to fuel his own purchase of 'top quality grease'... just like George Osborne!

Actually, I should probably stop there before someone, although I'm not sure which of the pair, tries to do be for libel, and I end up bloodless in a freezer on a boat. So I'll depart with two pictures, so you can make your own mind up:


















Oh! Sorry! They're BOTH George Osborne!

1 comment:

  1. By the way, sorry for the poor picture quality, but paint somehow messed up the colours.

    ReplyDelete