Monday 7 June 2010

Weekend in London. Bollocks. Part 1.

This weekend started off with an early start. Around 8 am. Friday. It was mild weather and I spent the first 30 minutes trying to find some goddamned underwear, and about 20 more minutes hunting down my stockings; which were inside the bedside lampshade. Then I proceeded to wake up my father and soon we were in a car on our way from Hornsea (pray you never end up there) to York to catch a 10.50 train. Obviously we were very early. This is actually what we wanted because he is in a wheelchair and those things are a bitch to get around the place. It is a simple push one which renders the seated utterly out of control of where they are going. There isn't even an emergency break. It also means the pusher has a hard time and will no doubt get very fit. I bought myself a breakfast roll from Upper Crust which contained bacon, sausage and egg. Though overpriced I can't help but find them very yummeh. Nothing interesting happened at the station so I shall move onto the train.

We go on the train.

Persona 102 (henceforth TheAngryAsianOne)

No comments:

Post a Comment