Monday 19 April 2010

A brief introduction to myself.

So, once again I attempt to keep a blog that will be periodically updated and maintained, in some manner or other. I do not have high hopes of success, what with my low levels of commitment to anything without either obvious or instant gratification, nor do I feel that anyone will be interested enough in my musings to keep up with this. What I do feel will help this time, however, is my complete lack of directive. With no aims for my blog, and no particular ideas as to where it should go, I feel that I may be more attracted to the openness of the project here.

I hope that this particular post will serve as an introduction. I'm a teenager from Britain, and my predominant interests are metal music, particularly towards the more extreme end of the spectrum, racket sports, and video gaming. Don't worry, I intend to write little about the last of the three! I'm also interested in the news, and what exactly is in the attic above my bedroom - although not so interested that I've bothered to go up there and find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment